Gooooooooogle

Google

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Secret of Success

Anything done in a hurry cannot have solid, deep and firm foundations. Human mind has its limitations (though sounds pessimistic but true). One slowly acquires knowledge; it is imbibed and absorbed but only a part of it enters brain. It is the slow and constant labour that brings flowers and fruits. Eighteen hours a day when examination nearing cannot ensure brilliant results. Intelligent student certainly enjoys an edge but a diligent student with consistent and persistent labour always hope to steal a march over his brilliant rival. The work done coolly, calmly with a balanced mind often lasts longer and proves fruitful than that done by working against the clock. So guys to be successful in any assignment set your objective and remember following 7 steps:


Valuing : I will do what is right.
Visioning : I know where I am going.
Mapping : I know how to get there.
Mentoring : I am open to others.
Journeying : I am willing to start.
Learning : I am willing to start.
Leading : I will set an example.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have pointed out very good way to be successful.As far as your sight is concerned you should brush it up o make it more career oriented site.